Audrey Ng is a strong advocate for children and works hard to ensure that our schools are meeting and exceeding the highest standards in education. She hopes to continue serving on the San Mateo-Foster City School District Governing Board of Trustees. Vote for Audrey this November 2015.
• Current President of the SMFCSD Board of Trustees
• PTSA board member at Bowditch Middle School
• Reading tutor at LEAD Elementary School in San Mateo
• Board member of the Greater San Mateo Kiwanis Club
• Chair of the Kiwanis Club's Read to Children program
• Volunteer with VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
• Advocate for International Justice Mission
• Board alumna of the Audubon Elementary School PTA
• Board alumna of the Foster City Mothers' Club
• AYSO-certified U-8 coach
• College mathematics instructor at Los Angeles Community College District
• Pension actuary at Deloitte & Touche, Coopers & Lybrand and PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Financial analyst at Oracle Corporation
• Equity market analyst at MarketMinute
Audrey's mission is to ensure the academic success of every child by engaging the entire community.
• Audrey will close the achievement gap by ensuring that our underperforming students receive the necessary intervention to succeed.
• Audrey will raise up future innovators in math and science by emphasizing real world applications and experiences that will prepare our students to compete in a global economy.
• Audrey will mold civic-minded young leaders by developing student mentorship programs in partnership with local service organizations.
• Audrey will partner with local technology companies to secure equipment, support and training for our teachers to incorporate the most advanced innovations into their classroom instruction.
• Audrey will develop recruitment incentives for math and science teachers to provide our students with a solid foundation for careers in engineering, computer sciences and biotechnology.
• Audrey will pursue corporate and federal grants for books, software and teacher training to enhance the educational experience of students.
• Audrey will examine enrollment and the distribution of limited resources across the school district and optimize them to ensure equity.
• Audrey will strengthen ties with the San Mateo-Foster City Education Foundation to enhance overall fundraising efforts.
Audrey enjoys the support of a broad cross-section of San Mateo and Foster City residents including elected officials, community leaders, educators and parents.
Elected Officials & Community Leaders
Jerry Hill Senator, California State Senate - 13th Senate District
Carole Groom Supervisor, San Mateo County Board of Supervisors - 2nd District
Rod Hsiao School Board Trustee, San Mateo County Board of Education - Trustee Area #4
Maureen Freschet Mayor, City of San Mateo
Art Kiesel Mayor, City of Foster City
Jack Matthews Deputy Mayor, City of San Mateo
Gary Pollard Vice-Mayor, City of Foster City
Steve Okamoto Council Member, City of Foster City
Wing Yu Member, San Mateo County Measure A Oversight Committee
Pam Frisella Former Mayor, City of Foster City
Cyndy Simms Retired Superintendent, San Mateo-Foster City School District
Julie Chan Former School Board Trustee, San Mateo-Foster City School District
Cathy Rincon Former School Board Trustee, San Mateo-Foster City School District
Phyllis Moore Former School Board Trustee, San Mateo-Foster City School District
Melodie Lew Former School Board Trustee, San Mateo-Foster City School District
Gerry Weiss Past President, Kiwanis Club of Greater San Mateo
San Mateo County Democratic Party
San Mateo County Central Labor Council
Friends & Supporters
Mark Dierolf Chief Operating Officer, FinancialContent Services
Brian DeWeese Parent & VP FCS
Sara DeWeese Parent & Middle School Teacher
Jadelyn Chang Parent & Elementary School Teacher
Ric Mauricio Certified Financial Planner & Enrolled Agent
Maritza Lugo Financial Advisor
Jimmy Jower Direct Marketing Manager
Jaime Jower Recruiting Manager
Kerri Kinoshita Supporter
Tim Curry Parent
Patricia Guezmir Parent
Darlene Savage Parent
Lisa Yagi & Doug Bost Parents
Aggie & Attila Vass Parents
Ed & Julie Tang Parents
Bill & Cathy Huey Parents
Steve & Lynn Lo Parents
Brian & Huijun Z. Ring Parents
Bryan & Judy Nobida Parents
Paul Taylor Parent
Lynette Linville Parent
Archana & Sooketoo Bhuta Parents
John & Charina Burnett Parents
Victor & June Tan Parents
Edna & Ryan Chin Parents
John & Eva Miller Parents
Steve & Daisy Wong Parents
Kerri Dehoff Parent
James Downey Parent
Stephen Howard-Sarin Parent
Ivette Chua Parent
Bob & Pat Nelson Retired
Catherine Ditmar Retired
Dede Chang Retired
Mary True Retired
Raymond Woon Supporter
Martha Sandy Supporter
Lisa Jower Supporter
David McIntyre Supporter
Robin Ho Supporter
Arlene Sutter Supporter
Bill Chow Supporter
Alfred Fregosi Supporter
Don Salle Supporter
We can ensure the quality of education in San Mateo-Foster City schools by electing Audrey to the school board. Get involved, share about Audrey with your friends and neighbors, and remember to vote for Audrey this November 8th, 2011.